Benefits of Seamless Gutters
• Directs water away from basements, walks and patios.
• Keeps the outside of your home clean by preventing mud and sand from splashing onto siding and windows.
• Protects the color of brick and concrete. No drip lines or discoloring.
• Protects concrete slabs from sinking and cracking.
• Inhibits moisture from entering directly inside open front entries and backsliders.
• Preserves stained wood decks, doors and garage doors from splash-ups.
• Stops landscape erosion. Plant without the concern for flooding.
• Seamless gutters are roll formed on-site. This method eliminates unsightly seams/joints that have a potential to leak.
12 Reasons to choose Great Lakes Gutter
1. Established: We have been in business for 14 Years. Since 1997.
2. Qualified: We are State Licensed (# 2102197720) & EPA Lead Certified (NAT 69312-1).
3. Insured: We carry Worker’s Compensation & General Liability Insurance on every job. ($2M)
4. Respected: We have an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau and Angie’s List.
5. Experienced: We have completed over 20,000 projects since 1997.
6. Honest: Always fair pricing and never any gimmicks or high-pressure sales tactics.
7. Flexible: We can handle any job from a simple repair, cleaning, or a complete replacement
8. Strength: We include hidden hangers and screws with every job. Never spikes or nails.
9. Integrity: No Subcontractors. No Day Labor. All employees work directly for us.
10. Knowledge: Our installers have a minimum of 8 years experience directly in the gutter field.
11. Quality: We use only the best materials available.
12. Local: We are Michigan Based. Also, over 90% of our products are Michigan Made and 100% of our products are Made in the USA.